Albertus Magnus College Student Blogger

Albertus Magnus College Student Blogger

Sunday, February 10, 2013

C'mon Nemo!

If you live in New England, you know how bad Blizzard Nemo really was.  Oh, we found Nemo... for sure! UGH!!!

I am not a winter love, by any means.  I pretty much hate it.  Everything about it.  BLEH! I would take Spring/ Summer weather every day for the rest of my life.  I love being able to go outside and not worry about being cold.  I love feeling the sunshine one my arms.  I like feeling the coastal breeze on my cheeks.  That is bliss.


We were SLAMMED with a terrible snow storm this weekend.  I have been going crazy! I stayed at my parent's house this weekend because I was supposed to work.  Yeah, that didn't happen on Friday or Saturday.  New London got over 2 feet of snow.  A little excessive, Nemo, don't you think??  I had serious cabin fever on Friday and Saturday.  I did have fun spending time with my older brother though, he is amazing.  I really look up to him.  On Friday night, my brother, his friends, and I played in the snow and had an absolute blast! We were throwing snow balls and tackling each other into snow banks because that's the mature thing to do, of course! (hehehe) 

For everyone that feels the same way as me... 130 days until summer!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment