Albertus Magnus College Student Blogger

Albertus Magnus College Student Blogger

Friday, November 9, 2012

Softball

I have made a huge decision this week.  Are you ready??I’m playing softball for Albertus! I played my freshman year and started training during the fall of my sophomore year, but quickly realized that I would not be able to play because of my class schedule.  I have always had a soft spot for softball, I love it.  The entire game excites me, especially as I play!  I made this decision after working out with my good friend, Krista, whom is the captain.  I went to the team meeting and after thinking about it (for about twenty minutes) I decided that I could and should do it. 

My parents were really supportive of my choice to play again.  They were excited to see me happy about playing the sport.  My parents are my biggest supporters and I know they will come to as many games as they can, just like they did when I was a freshman. 
Before the season begins, I will be stepping up my workouts and start practicing as much as I can.  I have made plans to work on passing and to go to the batting cages.  I’m anxiously waiting for the season to start. I foresee a great season filled with laughs, hard work, some growth. 

No comments:

Post a Comment